About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Monday, November 22, 2010

Would you like this chair for the holidays?

Greetings, Gimleters!  Sorry for my radio silence.  Things at work have been, ahem, quite daunting and busy.  I also hit Houston with my mom and sis for some retail therapy this past weekend.  I will be sharing some of my finds with you shortly...

To get this Thanksgiving week started right, I thought I would offer Gimlet Nation first dibs on my cute den chair that I am selling.  I just posted it on CL, but I seem to have better luck with the Gimleters...and y'all seem to appreciate my design accidents more than Craigslist scammers. 








Email me if you are interested.  It is listed for $200.00, but I have also been known to give a Gimlet discount!  ;)  I purchased the chair about eight months ago, and it is in perfect condition.  Check out its cutie roller legs. 

Happy short Thanksgiving week!

Cheers,

JSH

1 comment: