About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sneak Peek of Miller and his Nursery...

I am so excited to share some initial pics of Miller's happy-place-where-he-currently-spends-no-time, his nursery, as well as Miller himself!

Check out the amazing work of Jennifer Zdon of Twirl Photography via her blog post today.  Pretty damn awesome in my humble opinion!  I will share the rest of the images when I receive them via disk.  Thanks to Jennifer for her shout to Gimlet as well.

Let me know what y'all think.

Cheers,

JSH

PS: Wow...motivation to get on the work out train in exactly two more weeks.  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures of a such a precious family! Love the Amanda STONE Talley! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatevs! You had a bebe. But if you're looking for a running buddy, my fat *ss could use the exercise. And I have no pregnancy to blame it on. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are fantastic and you look fab!

    I can't it's almost been 6 weeks. Yee!

    ReplyDelete