About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Finds (from West Elm) for the New Year

I was absolutely delighted to receive the new West Elm catalog in the mail the other day.  I standardly love WE, but they have really stepped up the game for 2011.  I highly recommend that you check it. 

Some of my fave finds...

Modern Windsor Accent chair...good lookin'!

I am intrigued by this headboard/four poster combo...

Iznik dhurrie

David Starck Zebra rug...in JUTE!

Coconut Chandy
Deciding if this is fug or fab for our dining room....

A little JA styling it seems...

Jacks tray side table. 

Let me know what items you like for purposes of ringing in our fresh new year!

I hope y'all had a good 2010 and that 2011 is the most prosperous, healthy and fun year yet.  Thank you for being Gimlet readers...2010 has been a good year for Gimlet.  After all, it was its birth year!

Auld Lang Syne,

JSH

5 comments:

  1. oh, i love the windsor chair! it has a modern shaker feel to it. adding this to my inspiration folder - thanks, and happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I marked the Windsor chair as a favorite! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to the Gimlet Eye! Agreed. 2011, is a wonderful year at west elm too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful! I just went through the new catalog... I don't know how new it is, but the mirrored and metallic Parsons desks are delights. Love the jute zebra, how cute would that look in a bathroom? And I LOVE the Windsor chaise, seriously think I may have finally found a replacement for the Ikea frat sofa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. check it out - chairs very similar to the windsor chair in jonathan adler's "minimalism vs MAXIMALISM" blog post - 2nd full-room pic down - http://www.jonathanadler.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete