About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Monday, February 22, 2010

Palmtastic

I must love all things Palmy because Palmer Weiss has been one of my favorite designers for a long time and Palm Springs is one of my favorite places to visit.  I stalk Palmer's website so much that I was elated to note that she has recently added some updated portfolio pics.  Even better, they channel a bit more of Palm Springs chic than her usual work. 

I am loving her new sleeker projects that still incorporate her signature color and pattern. 


White chairs with dark table?  Check.
Fabu gilded chandy? Check.
Funky choco and white upholstery on chairs?  Check.



Want the photograph....or a likely less expensive version.


This makes me giddy as I await the arrival of my own mono'ed pillow from J.A.  Still in the works from Christmas!


Great sculpture.  C. Jere? 


Love those double lamps.

There are so many more fabulous photographs in her portfolio, many of them new and updated.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  I think seeing the sun and feeling some warmth outside today coupled with these colorful and Palm Springy images has gotten me in the Miami mode!

Cheers,

JSH

P.S.  Whole Foods on Magazine is recycling Mardi Gras beads.  I was very excited to see this....no dusty boxes in the attic this year.  Maybe it is time to remove them from the floor next to our front door and drop them off?

No comments:

Post a Comment