About the Gimlet Eye Email me! New Orleans posts Home Image Map

Friday, February 12, 2010

Wallpaper for the huddled masses

I learned about http://www.wallpapercollective.com/ in this NY Times article. I was poking around online a couple of weeks ago searching for unique wallpaper options that were not limited "to the trade only." The founder of this absolutely phenomenal wallcoverings source, Cindy Weil, obviously had the same problem.

There are some completely stunning options...and not just in black and gold!  The best part?  You can order them yourself online (after seeing samples, if you want).

Here are only some of my absolute favorites.

Chinoiserie with a mid-century edge.

Very sweet for a nursery. 


Crazy fabulous.


Daring, but worth the risk.


Tamer, but stunning nonetheless.


Art Nouveau Nursery. 

Many of the aforementioned selections are available in multiple colorways as well.  If you are considering one for a space, let me know....I would love to discuss your choices and hear your thoughts. 

Cheers,

JSH

No comments:

Post a Comment